Dúvidas básicas sobre como jogar, baixar o cliente, entre outras. Para dúvidas específicas, utilize os fóruns específicos.

» Acidwolf » 08/12/2016

Recentemente percebi que wow tokens não estavam disponiveis para compra no menu, para venda na AH.

Precisei abrir três tickets até conseguir a seguinte resposta:

Hey there Acidwolf, This is Game Master Nysightum at your service!

I wanted to thank you for your time and patience that allowed me to look into your situation; I hope this finds you in good spirits!

I checked into the troubles with the WoW Token and I really dislike giving awesome players not so great news but, WoW Token purchases are currently not available in Brazil. - https://us.battle.net/support/pt/articl ... g/20382978

My friend, I know this wasn’t what you were hoping for and as a fellow player I’d be pretty bummed out about this myself. Believe me though, I did everything I could to hook you up and if this was something we could make exceptions for, you’d be the kind of player I’d want to hook up.

I see you’ve been a good player, have been with us for a while. I really don’t like it when we have to give someone like you bad news.

Overall, I sincerely appreciate you hanging in there with us <3 It truly does mean a lot and if you ever need anything at all in the future, don’t hesitate to ask. We will always at least try to do everything we can to help and have your back.

ÚLTIMAS NOTÍCIAS: USANDO DINHEIRO REAL OU SALDO BATTLE.NET PARA COMPRAR A FICHA DO WOW NO BRASIL
O uso de dinheiro real e Saldo Battle.net para adquirir a Ficha WoW no Brasil está desabilitado temporariamente. Atualizaremos a informação assim que mais novidades estiverem disponíveis. A Ficha WoW ainda vai estar disponível dentro do jogo na Casa de Leilão por meio de ouro. Lamentamos o inconveniente.